11/3/11

It Happens

Admittedly, I have yet again fallen off the wagon when it comes to updating my blog.

Despite my inactivity, it's been an interesting and busy past month. I've got plenty of pics to share and countless stories to tell, but I've simply gotten too lazy to do so and my blog has suffered for it. At one point I also lost my phone, which coincidentally was my only connection to the internet, leaving me without access to the interwebs for about a week, thus hampering my ability to update this thing (but really, the laziness is probably 80% of the reason I haven't been on here...but more on that later).

That all said, I'm posting the pics up from the past month, but I probably won't say much unless I need to (again, the laziness thing). There will be a period of time in which there are no pics since I had lost them once I lost the phone, however. I'm not sure how long that period will be, but let's see...

Was on the hunt for the perfect vibrator then Internet went out, nice one god. The catholic guilt just never leaves huh?
-LN

1 comment: