9/3/07

siks.

6.

Put that number 3 times in a row and you've got something evil going on.
That's twice the number of days Jesus spent in his tomb.
According to Wikipedia, 6 (six) is the natural number following 5 and preceding 7. Six is the second smallest composite number, its proper divisors being 1, 2 and 3. Since six equals the sum of these proper divisors, six is a perfect number.

A perfect number, eh? Guess 6th time is a charm...

That is the amount of online journals, blogs, whatever you wanna call them that I have started and unsuccessfully kept. The length of the blogs range from as long as a year and two months to a mere 55 minutes. The websites on which these blogs existed range from diaryland to xanga to blogspot. Needless to say, my attempts to start online journals have been inconsistent and flaky at best. I tend to lose interest in writing in these things after a while, since seemingly I only write when I'm feeling emotional. But I guess this is a trend I can break this time around, possibly. I say this every time, but will this one stand the test of time and my ultimate un-desire to write? I always answer the same way too: m'eh.

But why now? Why should I decide now to provide a place for others to be able to read into the depths of my life? Following the crowd? Or am I just feeling a sudden urge to vent again? Should I write about my day/week/month here? Or should I save this for my commentary on life in general? Hell, I dunno. First thing I've gotta worry about is making sure I actually continue to write in this thing anyway. That said...

No comments:

Post a Comment