2/25/08

with my blog on my mind and my mind on my blog

as quoted by a friend of mine. Seems to make sense, yet I don't really follow that since most things in my mind aren't in my blog (and for good reason, sometimes).

I've just been horrendously busy, these past few weeks, and especially with the large scale 316 student high school conference that I had a hand in orchestrating. I lost sleep, I neglected my own schoolwork at times, I typed hundreds of names, thousands of papers, attended budget hearing after budget hearing, endured the bad moods and subsequent yelling at by fellow directors, friends, and student advisors...

and for what?






yeah, that's why.

"Wow. Your students are so...urban."
-an observer of PREP's 25th Annual Day In A Life High School Conference

No comments:

Post a Comment