9/3/09

here's to 2 years of Every Which Direction But Forward

2 years ago this day, some slightly jaded and very burned out college student about to go into his senior year decided to write down half the things that came into his mind, mostly because he forgot the other half of the things he was thinking about.

Anyways, to commemorate the past 2 years and 125 posts, I wanna take a look back at one of things that did happen to change since September 3, 2007 (besides my weight). I present to you - the many looks (logos) of every which direction but forward!

September 3, 2007 to October 28th 2007


October 28th, 2007 to December 3rd, 2008


December 3nd 2008 to January 22, 2009


January 22, 2009 to July 23, 2009


July 23, 2009 to Present


So to quote my first post, dated September 3rd, 2007,

"Needless to say, my attempts to start online journals have been inconsistent and flaky at best. I tend to lose interest in writing in these things after a while, since seemingly I only write when I'm feeling emotional. But I guess this is a trend I can break this time around, possibly. I say this every time, but will this one stand the test of time and my ultimate un-desire to write? I always answer the same way too: m'eh."

My thoughts on that: m'eh.

"if you want to be a diplomat, you have to be diplomatic"
-VS

2 comments:

  1. wow you kept a blog for quite a long time. I hope I can keep my blog that long too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you'll be blogging for a while! I've read yours...you've got plenty of interesting things to write about! you even blog more often than I do

    ReplyDelete