9/10/09

they say the pun is the lowest form of comedy

It's something so terrible, it'll have you shaking your head and groaning.

Which usually means that it's something I'd enjoy and find hilarious.

via @yacketeeyakking

(from Krugman's comments on NYT online:)

To the Tune of Physical by Olivia Newton John

“Let's get fiscal, fiscal,
I wanna get fiscal, let's get into fiscal.
Let me hear your budget talk,
Your budget talk, let me hear your budget talk.”

Oh it's so terrible, it's amazing! It really more reminds me of this site I came across a few months ago, in which they've mutilated (no pun intended...ah who am I kidding) the lyrics into a zombified format as so:

To the tune of Stand By Me, by Ben E. King

When your limbs are numb
And you've lost that spark
And you groan and are always quite hungry
No I won't run away
No I won't run away
It's not wrong, if you'll be my zombie

...and it just goes on like that.

Check out the rest of their killer (ah ha ha) lyrics. I'm sure you'll be dying (ah ha ha ha) by the time you finish reading them.

"I AM NOT YOUR EMOTIONAL TAMPON FUCK YOU FUCK YOU"
-KV

1 comment: