11/12/09

the list continues

Surely, you all remember my previous bucket list, so I probably don't need to explain myself when I say I didn't finish the list yet. Besides, I figure I'll be adding more and more things to do on here as time goes on anyway, so get used to seeing a new edition of this list popping up every now and then.

So, in no particular order, again...

-Participate in a paintball match (I heard you can get some pretty bad bruises)

-Finish a Sudoku (yeah I'm lame and haven't figured one completely out yet)
-Drive a Toyota Mark X (cause who wouldn't want to drive a car that's named after them?)


-Make a sky writer message for someone (or myself. that would be cool too.)
-Cook a frozen chimichanga in the dryer (I first heard of someone doing this in the dorms freshman year...)
-Stay on one of the hotels on the Dubai World Islands


-Conduct my high school band on at least one song (and do something to the effect of this):
Sports Videos, News, Blogs

-Participate in a flash mob

-Visit all the capital cities of the world (big endeavor, but can be done, nonetheless)

-Travel far and wide to be able to see aurora borealis at least once
-Ride to every end of BART (and just ride back, too)


-Play a part in a cheesy local commercial (or a cheesy infomerical, either will do)

-Drink a shot of Johnny Walker Blue Label King George V Edition (a $1500 bottle of scotch whiskey, mind you)

-Drive around a racetrack (in my Toyota Mark X, no less)

"theres a live feed? how about just feeding me instead... :) c'mon fbook...that would be the best app..."
-ST

3 comments:

  1. is it really mark w/ a Q?

    sorry to say, not much of a "bucket list". ;p (j/k)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you didn't read the earlier post, did you? haha

    and like I said, the list will always be a work in progress...

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude...i lol'd at being in a cheesy commercial. can we be in a commercial together?

    ReplyDelete