1/1/12

The 365 Project - 2012 DISCLAIMER

So I've since learned that even if I do happen to live in New York City, there are just some days where I don't do a damn thing out of the ordinary and therefore don't have anything that's remotely interesting to post.

Some days I really do just wake up, go to work, come home, eat, and spend hour after hour on Reddit.

To mitigate the effects of my 2nd 365 project, I will instead post a picture I find entertaining enough to post on here. It could be another photo, it could be an infographic I find interesting, it could just be some random animated gif of a half-cat half-pop-tart flying through space and spewing rainbows out of its butt (if you still don't know what I'm talking about, *SIGH*, fine) I may have some connection to this picture, I may not (most likely not), so I hope this new policy doesn't affect the integrity of this little project I'm working on. Besides, I've finished the complete 365 before (see the year 2010), so really, there's no (or at least, hardly) any harm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment