10/18/09

this is what gets me through the day

"i want to say thank you so much for making me see yet another interesting perpsective in regards to UCLA. i really need those kinds of things to hear, and places to see, and so i really appreciate the effort and actual interest into making my first UCLA experience a good one."

"haha dude just wanna thank you so much for that whole weekend. you worked really hard and i realllly appreciate everything you did. i know you had other stuff to do, but you took the time to do that stuff for us and i really am grateful"

"THANKX MARK!!! AND EVERYONE ELSE!!! i just wanted to send this personal messege to you and the others just to tell you that i appriciated you guys coming and enjoyed every second with you guys!! im going to miss you for a while but i cant wait to see you guys again!!! SEE YOU SOON AND HAVE A GREAT SPRING BREAK!!!!"

"ps. MARK I MISS YOU! dude i keep forgetting to call you but i wanted to thank you so much againf or all the help you've given me, not just through prep, but everything including my major, crap ab out the school, my bday, and just someone to talk to. im glad your my friend :) have a good one!"

Here's something to try for fun. Read through old facebook messages, emails, blogposts, AIM logs, and relive the past 4-5 years of your life. You'll discover some interesting things about yourself. And then you'll wonder how the hell you ended up where you are now.

I for one have concluded that as much as I enjoy climbin' that ladder and workin' for 'the man' (in the partial hope that someday eventually I'll become 'the man'), some days I do miss servicing the community as well. You're so much more appreciated there.

"if you decide to come by, your face would be a welcome...face"
-RM

No comments:

Post a Comment