12/9/09

for lack of a better post

Yes, I realized I've been lagging on the whole updating or writing blogposts and whatnot. I go weeks without writing anything substantial, but I know that people are here reading it (thanks to site meter! my nifty stalker tool that tells me who and where-from people are coming to this site...) resulting only in me feeling bad cause I haven't really updated anything.

But needless to say, it's been a slow blog topic season. Or rather, anything that is worth mentioning that's happening to me I put up on twitter, best described as ADD induced blogging.

I suppose I just haven't had the time to sit down and describe the going-ons in my life at the moment, since if I'm not working at my real job, (shameless plug alert!) transit.511.org, I'm probably helping some technologically handicapped and thoroughly confused customers at a popular electronics retail chain (no shameless plug for them....they don't need it, not after what I saw on Black Friday).

I guess you can say that twitter has successfully achieved a slow and constant but unusually effective takeover of my life and time (like I feared it would). And I figured I should wish myself a Twitterversary (it's been a year since I joined).

In either case, it's getting late again. And whatever motivation to keep me writing has been effectively drained already. See you all on twitter!

"Is this a high-definition camera? I'm taking this into labor, and I want to see the pores on my skin!"
-one of the many customers I have run into at Best Buy

No comments:

Post a Comment