12/31/09

here's to MMIX

Fun facts about 2009 for me:

-I never spent more than 3 months in one residence throughout the year
-This is the first time since 2005 that I've spent more than 6 months unemployed
-I regret none of the decisions I have made this year...yet.
-I mentioned last year that in 2008 I would bave spent "the last time I'll ever spend that much time at home." Boy, how little did I know.

2009 has been...all-over-the-place for me, I'd say, for lack of a better non-hyphenated word. Too many things have happened these past 31,556,926 seconds, and it's hard to explain in words. (except for maybe these: "Thanks soooo much for the Christmas card. I would have sent you one too but you keep moving.") I'll let the pictures do the talking:







































"What kind of name is E-bony?!"
-JL

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA wait, is the E-bony quote from Jordan?!

    Cause if so, it's, "What kind of name is E-bony?!" HAHHAHA

    -Melyssa

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, it is him, hahaha. good to know...I'll change it accordingly.

    ReplyDelete