11/1/10

mm20


Ashkon - Don't Stop Believing (Giants 2010 Anthem)
Ok, I've got a secret to share with you all. I hate this song. And this remake kinda annoys me. Don't get me wrong, it was an awesome song. Was, though. Classic anthem. Karaoke favorite. Glee darling. Multiple Scrubs references.

But that's what irritates me most about this song. The incessant remakes. The tremendous overplay. Cover after cover after terrible cover. No, I haven't stopped believing. But I have stopped believing that people may actually finally get tired of this song.

But I've gotta post this. The Giants just won the World Series.

"Let me tell you how long I've waited for this. I was 17 when the A's won their 1st World Series, 20 when the Warriors won and 20 when the Raiders won, 26 when the Niners won and 55 when the Giants finally won!"
-BS

No comments:

Post a Comment