8/29/11

Day 66

Any of you ever heard of a Traveling Bear Project?



The gist of it is that there's a teddy bear that changes hands every few weeks. While in possession of said bear, the person in charge will take the bear around the city they're in, taking photos with the bear at all the sights their person's home city has to offer. Ideally, the bear would visit multiple cities, all over the world, bringing new depth to the term, "getting around."



I happen to be the second stop on this particular bear's journey, how fitting that I be in New York at the time. The bear has already been out and around San Diego with my friend, so these next few weeks I'll be sure to show this stuffed animal a good time! (oh get your head out of the gutter, I know I know, I heard it the moment I typed it).

"Today, Mocha sleeps with the fishes"...The first of many cheesy captions you should expect to hear from me concerning this bear.

1 comment: