9/10/11

Day 78

Seems everyone wanted to visit this weekend (I had 4 friends and my family all arrive within a matter of 12 hours in NYC), and as such go to play tour guide for the day. Kinda strange to be the one actually bringing people around the city myself. I never imagined I'd be the resident expert on New York anytime soon, but here we are. In either case it was still pleasant to be able to show my California brethren what they're missing out on:In other news, since retrieving my family from Jersey required a rental car, I thus invested in a vehicle for the weekend.

As it turns out, someone up there must like me since Avis ran out of the compact cars I reserved at the last minute. How did they make it up to me? With this:
Well, if they're gonna twist my arm, I guess I had no option but to take one for the team. Oh woe is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment