1/27/09

I have not seen the sun in two days...

...because being scheduled for work from 6am to 6pm sucks. Don't worry, I won't go into the details of why I am working these extra hours so not to bore you with the mundane-ness of the nature of what I'm doing. I mean, unless you really want to hear about it (believe me, it's not that exciting and there's 93% chance of disappointment upon hearing it).

On the bright side, I'll have a very very happy paycheck. On the downside...it's 12 hours a day! Everyday (except Sunday) until Saturday, February 7th!

But beyond that, I just wanted to share with the world (in case you hadn't already discovered it) an addition to the evergrowing list of mashups of Jay-Z and everyone else.

Jaydiohead. Minty Fresh Beats. A mashup of one of my favorite groups and a rapper who I'll admit I did not listen much to as a child.

This is one of the better mashup albums I've heard, and there doesn't seem to be any weak tracks or mashups that didn't make sense. It's worth a listen.


"I've had 6 wives, and currently on my 7th. But I know I've lived my life, and I have no regrets. Well, except for all the money I lost."
-AR

No comments:

Post a Comment