1/28/09

And I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords.

It's only been a week since Obama spent his first full day as the most powerful man in the world, and I am almost disgusted (okay not so much disgusted as mildly annoyed) at the seemingly public outcry over how much change has actually come to our country.

I mean, give the guy a break. He already said that we were gonna be looking forward to some shitty times ahead in his inaugural speech, so could at least wait at least a month or two before we start complaining?

But when the headlines on hyper-metro-male-version-of-cosmo magazine Details (don't ask me why I know this...I think my roommate has a subscription) read "Is the Economy Pissing You Off?" and "Can You Still Afford Your Girlfriend?" and "Growing The Perfct Layoff Beard," I suppose everyone's really starting to feel the pinch.



"i remember you said you were gonna throw up and we totally didn't take you seriously and you totally did and we were bewildered."
-PV

No comments:

Post a Comment