2/12/11

#11 Try 25 New Restaurants (5 of 25)

Try 25 New Restaurants
5 of 25

Bellanico
4238 Park Blvd
Oakland, CA

I don't normally find myself at fancy prix fixe gourmet French restaurants, yet here I am, less than a month later from tasting the best food in the world at Bellanico in Oakland. $26 per person seemed like such a steal compared to the horror I experienced not too long ago, but it didn't mean the food was of any less quality. Plus, the head chef of the place happens to be the cousin of the other half, so it's gotta be good.

Unfortunately, I didn't get to keep a copy of the menu, so I have no idea what it was I was eating, nor will I be able to tell you. So just enjoy the pictures.







1 comment:

  1. This food looks a lot more yummy than the fancy French restaurant!

    ReplyDelete