9/9/08

despedida

So I am quite convinced that it's time for me to leave...for a while, at least. In the course of the past few days, I've gotten into a car accident, my tire has blown out, I've been summoned for jury duty, and my license has been threatened to be taken away. Not cool.

Alls I've got to say is: YOU DO NOT TURN INTO A DRIVEWAY ON THE RIGHT SIDE FROM A LEFT LANE.

Yes, these are all auto related issues, so it'll be nice to get away from them for a while. I just don't wanna think about it at the moment.

Anyways, this shall be my last post for a while, as I will be 6,967 miles away. I know I'll find internet, but come on, I can blogspot and facebook on this side of the world just fine. For those of you curious as to where I'll be visiting (and because I'm a true geography nerd and love maps), I've marked where I'll be spending the next 2 weeks of my life with the moderately large and clear x's:



(Metro Manila, La Union, and Boracay for those of you who don't know)

That is all. Show me what you got, homeland!

"you know, this inner turmoil of mine? it's hungry. give it some nachos."
-AS

2 comments:

  1. "George: Nobody drives like me. Nobody. I'm doing things in this car, you have no idea they're going on. Wanna see me make a right turn from the left lane? Watch this.

    Elaine: No, I really don't.

    George: And I can make a left turn from the right lane too.

    Elaine: I'm sure you could."

    -from Seinfeld: "The Parking Space" [season three, episode twenty-one]

    ReplyDelete
  2. by leaving, i hope you're talking about your trip to the p.i.....are talking about leaving l.a. permanently sometime soon????

    ReplyDelete