3/14/09

The Final Countdowwwn

As my time here at that which defined my life for the past 4 and a half years whittles down, I've gotten the chance to spend time to reflect and do and experience all the things I won't be able to do and experience again once I leave. Now feel free to hold this against me in the future and I will eat my own words if I do end up contradicting myself...but let's face it. I'm not planning on living here ever again.

As a result, I've also managed to get the chance to reconnect and talk with alot of the people who have played some sort of role in my life here. Some of these people I haven't seen in years, others more often. All these people have had an impact on me in some way in the past 4 and a half years, whether they be former coworkers, old friends and floormates, fellow org members...

Though it's sad that I'll be leaving this all behind, it's still a pleasant reminder of all the companions and memories I've gained here.

It's nice.

7 days.

"I miss this."
-RI

No comments:

Post a Comment