1/19/10

Day 19: and just like that, I'm a student again


 it's a drafting table, fyi...I've never sat behind one of these with a serious purpose ever before


This is no offense to any of my good friends who went the community college route, but after experiencing the scrutiny of the University of California admissions office and all the tests and applications and essays and financial aid and whatnot, it sure is refreshing knowing that to become a student again is a simple as a few clicks on the computer and a few dollars per unit. 

That said, yay, I'm a student again(?) I decided to fill in my mostly empty nights with a class on computer aided drafting (CAD), something that will go along with my certificate in geographic information systems (GIS), which will eventually tie in when I start pursuing my master's in urban planning (MUP).

MLIA (my life is an acronym).


2 comments:

  1. oh yeah... well i'm an MIT who moved from BH to WH. every day i learn about BDR, KYC, and DDA. we're pretty gross...

    ReplyDelete