3/4/10

Day 63: impossible things


Spent the evening at my very second midnight screening of a movie (my first was Transformers 2...for which I still cry at night thinking of the fact that I spent money to see it) for Alice In Wonderland.

Shortened review: What a mindfuck. For the visually appreciative, the world of Avatar ain't got nothin on this movie.

Wasn't as dark of a movie as I expected, coming from Tim Burton. In fact, it may have even been a bit tame. Johnny Depp was batshit insane, as per usual, and the re-imaginings of the whimsical characters from the original Alice in Wonderland were downright creative as hell, my favorite being the revamped card soldier type guys (right):

2 comments:

  1. LUV LUV LUV Alice in Wonderland!!! and luv ur review too. hehe =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no, I forgot Alice in Wonderland was currently playing! This is what happens when you don't have TV. No ads attacking you watch this and buy that.

    ReplyDelete