3/18/10

Day 77: Don't Forget. You're Here Forever


As I sit at my cubicle desk and stare at my blank blue walls, I use this as a reminder that despite the fact that I work day in day out in the same office chair now, I guess I did a pretty good job of getting around while I was still young, reckless and debtless (ok ok, yeah I'll stop, I know, I'm still pretty young. Just nowadays I'm full of both debt and reck).

No, I may not have spent a whole day or night in or saw everything these places have to offer, but I can say that I've at least driven through, eaten in, or went to the bathroom in each of these states at least once.

1 comment:

  1. i've gotta say, that the episode of 'the simpsons,' which your blog entry title is based on, may be the most heartwarming episode of the series.

    ReplyDelete