7/27/10

Day 208: day and night

Exhausted from the mundaneness of my desk job(s), I finally decided to take advantage of my accrued comp leave hours and took the longest vacation I've had since my second leap into the real world (the first leap being my first job out of college...also at a desk. Huh. Seems to be my destiny).

The big baby and I took the red eye flight to Orlando with a stopover in Memphis. As such, I was able to catch a glimpse of what it feels like to fly into the sunrise.

But have you ever seen the sky in three contrasting colors at once?

I've only seen something like that once before, but back then it was looking across to the skyline of Los Angeles, with a brown layer of smog sitting below a layer of gray and blue sky. ::shudders::

1 comment:

  1. That was how I felt too in the lab. I'm glad I took vacation, now I'm back at work a little happier hehe.

    ReplyDelete