1/10/11

mm30


Radiohead - Nice Dream
I hate to be one of those pretentious music snobs (but why lie...I am), but I was absolutely sickened at the fact that the most upvoted comments on the youtube video of this song referred to the episode of How I Met Your Mother that this track appeared on. Don't get me wrong, I like the show, but ::in my best, most snooty hipster tone of voice:: I was enjoying this song years before it was shown on some mainstream sitcom.

But since we're on the subject, Nice Dream was one of the tracks released on Radiohead's 1995 album The Bends. The Bends happens to be my second favorite Radiohead album, behind OK Computer. Other tracks to put on your heavy rotation list from The Bends: Planet Telex, Bullet Proof (I wish I was), My Iron Lung, Street Spirit (Fade Out)

No comments:

Post a Comment