9/30/10

crazy writer

Morbid curiosity and utter boredom at work led me to take the "Which Crazy Writer are You?" online test. While I'm nary one to take online quizzes seriously (anymore), I was intrigued by the results of my other tweeps and decided to try this out for myself. (You can do it too, right here!)

F. Scott Fitzgerald? Famed author of the great American novel, The Great Gatsby? A literary classic whose plot I've since forgotten since being forced to read it junior year in high school?

Let's look at the description:
"You poor thing. So underappreciated. Only you truly understand your brilliance - everyone else just goes on about that cad Hemingway. Your father once told you when you were young not to pass judgment on others, so instead of lashing out, you just drink. And drink. And drink some more, content in the knowledge that SOME DAY your works will be appreciated for the masterpieces that they are. And so you beat on, like a boat against the current of time."

Yes, someday Every Which Direction But Forward will be recognized for the literary masterpiece that it is. At least they got the drinking part right.

"I like your hair!"
"I don't...I look like a dyke-wolf"
-NR

No comments:

Post a Comment