9/29/10

Day 272: new school


I'm in school again. But you already knew that. Today, however, I'm in school at the San Francisco State College of Extended Learning. That would up the amount of institutions of higher learning I've attended to 8. They are (in chronological order):
UCLA
Chabot College
DePaul University
UC Riverside Extension
College of San Mateo
City College of San Francisco
San Jose State University
San Francisco State College of Extended Learning

The last four I've attended in this past year (2010) alone. Considering I've had decidedly different types of classes at each of these institutions, I have yet to figure out how to articulate this on a resume.

One cool thing about the lab I was working in. All the computers were named after Harry Potter characters:


EDIT: Thank you, anonymous user for pointing out that I did in fact fail to mention another institution of higher learning in my post, DePaul University in Chicago. How could I have forgotten my brief stint in the Midwest??

2 comments:

  1. what about de paul?

    did you already forget about chicago?!

    ReplyDelete