9/21/10

the final product

Hey, remember all those productions I had played some minor role in? No? Well there was the Oakland mayoral campaign commercial for Jean Quan and my friend's submission for the Campus Movie Fest. Well, it took a few weeks, but the final products are finally in.

"Block by Block - Stovall Sisters"
Jean Quan for Mayor
Directed by Mandel Lum

Nope, I don't show up in this video...and you can't tell, but I played a major role when it came to keeping watch on everyone's bags while they were filming.

"Without a Mirror"
Submission for the 2010 Campus Movie Fest
Directed by Manuela Lim

I'm sure I mentioned this in the post featuring this production that I played a small role as the manifestation of "The Man" who is constantly "oppressing" us. So, do you think I look stoic and intimidating enough for my half second at 3:17?


"Every 10 seconds a woman gives birth...whoever she is, she needs to be stopped."
-DLC

1 comment:

  1. i don't think i can ever take you seriously, in a still photo, anyway.

    ReplyDelete