9/24/10

Day 267: CMF


The UC Berkeley Campus Movie Fest Finale Screening was tonight. If you recall, the Campus Movie Fest is the biggest student film fest in the world (the world being the participating countries of the U.S. and Mexico). Without A Mirror, the short that featured a half second of the best stoic expression I could muster, made it to the top 16 out of a pool of 105 films.

Have to say, that was pretty cool to have played a part in a film that was featured as one of Cal's best. But the fun doesn't stop here, and like I warned you in the past, I'm going to be asking for your help to get this movie promoted to the next stage.

So, in standard Dancing With the Stars fasion, I'm gonna have to ask you to text VOTE22 TO 41234. The details and other 15 finalists can be found here. And if you have 5 minute intervals to spare, my favorites from that night were "Beware Lolita," "The Hit," "With Draw," "Underneath," and "My Quiet World." Oh, and Without a Mirror, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment