9/9/10

Day 252: sans mirror


Helped a recent acquaintance with her submission for the Campus Movie Fest, the world's largest student film festival. Her movie is named "Without A Mirror," so when the voting for best submission goes up, I'm gonna have to ask you all to participate.While I'm not really a student (and I felt really really old walking through Berkeley), I've got yet another experience on set to put under my belt (plus I got some screen time too).

My short bit went like this:
Juxtapose interviewing shots of either Brian and Diane
No interviews to test us
No system to suppress this
Collectively beautiful bliss


...it's a poem of some sort that will act as a voiceover. I was to play the part of the Interviewer, the manifestation of the "System" designed to "test" and "suppress" us.

Gah. Even when I try to escape the corporate world, I still end up embodying it in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment