9/4/10

Day 247: alternative angles

Today's day with the other half was a day full of alternative angles. For example, remember the pretty dome in the extravagant mall in downtown San Francisco I visited once? This is what it looks like from the outside:

And if you've ever driven through 101 north here near the city, you're sure to have seen South San Francisco's attempt at the Hollywood sign:

Well, anyways, here's what it looks like close up:

And I probably forgot to blog about the time I tried to get into the Pixar Exhibit at the Oakland Museum of California for free but failed miserably when the free tickets had sold out 5 hours prior. But to make up for it today, I decided to suck it up and pay to make sure I did actually get to go in. So here's some pictures of the exhibit in which the 'no photography' rule was strictly enforced:


Fun.

2 comments:

  1. the pretty dome's exterior reminds me of the dungeon from final fantasy viii where you acquire odin. just throwing it out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew only you would make that connection.

    bravo. ::claps slowly::

    ReplyDelete