5/2/10

Day 122: a trip down memory pkwy


Shame that I spent all of this beautiful, sunny, Sunday inside, but I was busy at work looking through and scanning old pictures of my grandma for her 80th birthday celebration next Saturday. What made it even more worth it was being able to look at how my parents and the rest of my relatives had aged and and changed their styles throughout the decades. Made me realize 2 things: one, this is what I'm going to be looking like when I really start aging, and two, in about 10-15 years, some kid is going to be making fun of the clothes I'm wearing today.

But anyways, I've been making videos and slideshows for years (most of them being parodies of other commercials and whatnot, but ever since I showcased my magnum opus to my family last year for my sister's graduation, I've been tasked with making every slideshow for every major family milestone. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

1 comment:

  1. i hope that's still a 'seinfeld' reference at the end.

    ReplyDelete