5/3/10

Day 123: the second batch


I realized that I completely forgot to document my new 6 gallon (30 bottle) batch of wine's progress on this here blog. This is what it looks like today, and be glad you don't have it sitting in your bedroom. Indeed, it does smell as bad as it looks.

To provide some context, I'll leave you with some pictures so you can visualize how we got to where we are today. If all goes well, I'll have a nice supply of wine that I'll finally be able to actually distribute.





2 comments:

  1. We fermented our own alcohol in chemistry class, I definitely remembered the smell of 1 week old yeast and it was not pleasant. And our product yield was...very very very small.

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't scare me like that! I'm hoping this batch doesn't turn out to be a failure, otherwise I just end up with some foul smelling liquid and $40 down the drain!

    ReplyDelete