5/17/10

Day 137: even better than a key-tar


I've had this keyboard for at least the past 15 years. In all honesty, I'm not sure why my parents got this for me...we had a perfectly good real piano in the living room that I played regularly. In either case, this thing has followed me around wherever I've gone, be it home, any gigs with the band in high school, or my subsequent future apartments.

As of late, however, it's just been sitting in a storage unit, unused, unloved, mostly because of the lack of space here in my sister's bedroom and also because I only touch a piano maybe once every few months nowadays. Luckily, today, I found a friend who would give it a nice home. Unfortunately, the music stand and the bench that goes along with it are still somewhere in the storage, still unused and unloved at the moment...

1 comment:

  1. damn, those are always somewhat sad days to report.

    ReplyDelete