6/5/10

Day 156: graduate records examination


Took the GRE's this morning (at this location, fyi). Considering I completely forgot about taking the test until a couple of days ago when I received an email and had absolutely no studying put in, I think I did pretty well.

If you want an idea of what to expect, think of the SAT, but about half as long and slightly more difficult questions. In fact, the hardest part of the test was when I had to rewrite the agreement statement that pretty much said that I wouldn't share what I saw on the test with any other individuals...in cursive. Phew.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you did fine on the GRE--I've been planning on studying for it too but...we'll see....

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I did fine, considering how much I actually studied. since it's on the computer, they give you your score as soon as you finish.

    so I looked it up and compared it to the national average, and it turns out I'm...at the national average. so I guess if I study, I'd actually do pretty decently

    ReplyDelete