6/22/10

Day 173: road to nowhere


I've made it a point to begin a workout routine (or at least include some sort of physical activity) everyday this week. In the evenings, I try and run/walk up this steep hill by my house (for reference of how steep it is, if you went to UCLA, think the residential hill steep. if you lived in hayward, think Cal State Hayward hill steep...and I think that categorizes all of my readers, really).

South San Francisco being foggy at least 6 out of 10 days, it's normal to see nothing but gray skies once I reach the top of the hill, even in the midst of the second day of summer. It works out in my favor however, since I once famously and drunkenly stated that "I get uncomfortable over 70 degrees."

1 comment:

  1. over seventy degrees? c'mon, man. it's almost ten thirty pm, and it's almost eighty five degrees outside, here.

    it reminds me of when you [or your pops, i don't remember] were chastising those people from southern california that get cold when it's below sixty degrees.

    ReplyDelete