6/10/10

Day 161: dance, baby, dance

Visited a Baby's R Us for the first time in lord knows how long (these are much, much less entertaining than Toys R Us). Couldn't help but notice the "Dance Baby Dance" CD that happened to be for sale.

Curious, I went to look this CD online, and my, were the results horrendous. The music was some mutation of nursery rhyme classics such as Twinkle Twinkle Little Star or Old McDonald with a cheap and generic dance "beat" in the background. Ever hear the background music on a Magic Mic and how computerized and dive-lounge-ish it sounds? Or back in the internet's early days when people would embed cheap sounding midi versions of their favorite songs on their custom AngelFire or Tripod webpage? Yeah, it sounds worse than that.


Anyways, if you look closely at what I circled on this picture, you can see from my vantage point what looks like a product named "Lil' Face Butt." No way. Then I looked down and saw that it was actually "Lil' Face Butter." Eh.

1 comment:

  1. there's a picture in my "you tell me." picture album on facebook that shows a somewhat derogatory word from my vantage point, thanks to hooman.

    ReplyDelete