10/2/10

Day 275: collegelofts.com


So I've officially gotten my keys to my first apartment on my own since making my way back home to the Bay Area last year. I've mentioned in recent posts my adventures in searching for a place and gathering furniture quite extensively, so I don't think I'll need to get into that.

To compensate for my tiny, closet sized bedroom, I decided to invest in a loft bed in order to attempt to create more space. Also considering that I've managed to acquire all my new furniture quite cheaply through Craigslist, I haven't really had a choice in what kind of furniture I end up with. In turn, the loft bed frame I purchased for a mere $20 looks similar to something you'd find a dorm. Couple that with the fact that my upstairs neighbors are as loud as a frat house (I hear every footstep and it sounds like they're playing football upstairs every night past midnight), and I've come to the only logical conclusion:

Oh lord, I'm in college again.

No comments:

Post a Comment