10/26/10

Day 299: CS5,FCS,ARC

I signed up to volunteer again tonight at the Berlin and Beyond Film Festival taking place at the beautiful Castro Theater:


Unfortunately, I didn't go there tonight. This is where I spent my evening:

In an effort to gain some sort of skills in the video editing/video marketing/filmmaking/motion graphics field, I've managed to enroll myself in some classes to learn Adobe After Effects. It probably was a bad idea to try and teach myself 2 completely new and slightly unrelated software suites at the same time (I'm trying to teach myself Final Cut Pro too), while my full time job decided to give me a massive project that is forcing me to re-learn ANOTHER software suite (ArcGIS) and some tools I haven't used in a fairly long time.

Top that off with the lack of internet at my apartment still and my brain just starts to hurt that much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment