4/20/10

Day 110: she asked for it


In order to promote a bowling social event taking place this Friday, the corporate office sent us a box of these miniature foam bowling pins to give out to everyone as prizes for going. Although I would've rather they spent the money to give me a bigger raise, I figured we might as well make do with what we have.

I think I put it to good use.

However my coworker thought my advertising blitz was "too much," and unfortunately decided to take these newfound decorations down.
She's no fun.

Well, little did she know that I was staying late today, and I knew where she hid the foam pins.


She should feel lucky. She's turned out to be the victim of my first office prank since I worked at Santa Monica. Now, to find some jello and a stapler...

No comments:

Post a Comment