4/3/10

Day 93: the big day

Weddings always make me so emotional.

Especially ones that are staged and used to promote transit usage.


So today I found the opportunity to merge two of my favorite past times, that is, filming cheesy commercials and promoting sustainable transportation. I found myself helping TRANSform, a non-profit group aiming to create world-class transit oriented communities by influencing policy and developing programs to improve the lives of people and the environment. The event the commercial is for TRANSform's Car Free Challenge, a program that challenges participants to lower their average mileage driven to less than 125 miles a month.

Expect more shameless plugging from me in the next few months, as I do plan to be involved with these guys increasingly in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment