4/4/10

Day 94: rainy day in chinatown


My cousin bought a one-way ticket to Germany and is leaving on a jet plane (don't know when she'll be back again) next week. So, to soak up California as much as she can before she leaves halfway across the world, she came to spend a few days up north. We took her around to the typical San Francisco sights, that which includes but is not limited to Lombard Street, Coit Tower, Chinatown, Haight/Ashbury, and of course, the slides.

By next week, she'll be off in a new life in a foreign country, with no concrete plans on what her next step is.

I admire the amount of cajones she's channeling for this venture.

2 comments:

  1. is that the umbrella from the csc office? that's the best, sturdiest umbrella evarrr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you'd recognize it!

    it's been in my trunk since Christmastime, and I've been meaning to return it to you since then. it just never crosses my mind when we're around each other

    ReplyDelete