4/24/10

Day 114: sunset soiree


Such things are true whence at college related functions that take place in hotels:
1) There will be alcohol chilling in ice in the tub
2) There will be noise complaints and the threat of being kicked out will become more and more real throughout the night
3) Someone will throw up (and in past experiences, it's usually on me)

But never, never have I seen this happen before.

Kids, kids, part of hotboxing a hotel room is making sure that the smoke doesn't actually leave the room. Sorry you all had to learn the hard way.

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh...what conference was this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was at my gf's Kappa Psi Epsilon formal. I just felt way too old to be there though...I was hanging out with some class of 2013 kids!

    scary thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. apparently, they didn't read the party manual.

    ReplyDelete