6/14/11

Day -11

You know me. I love amazing views from vantage points that are of a higher altitude. As such, when I visited Twin Peaks today, I had to take my obligatory picture from above.
Something I realized though was that this was the first time I'd ever been here during the daytime. Supposedly this is the best view of San Francisco, as you are able to see everything in the city (well, the parts that matter, at least. My boring little neighborhood is on the other side of this mountain).
You may recognize this. On this picture, you may have noticed a tall red antenna type thing on the right side of the mountain. Well, here I am, at the top of that mountain, and at the bottom of that antenna.
Also visited today: Dolores Park. Dolores Park is named after and is located nearby Mission Dolores, the first mission in San Francisco. It's a popular spot for those San Francisco residents who are looking for a sunbathe in the heart of the city. Also take note: this picture was taken at 3pm. This means that all these people laying out here are unemployed. What a buncha deadbeats.

No comments:

Post a Comment