6/8/11

Day -17

It may not seem like that long ago, but I was the proud owner of my very first smartphone a little less than a year and a half ago. Most phone contracts last at least 2 years, but my uncle is the master of negotiating with Verizon (it helps that he's been a customer since the mid 90s or something), and is able to talk his way into getting deals that you normally wouldn't be able to get. As such, he got my contract to end early and get the latest craze of a phone at a discount price. I present to you the HTC Thunderbolt, whose name coincides with the other hot Droid phone out there, the Samsung Charge.

Shocking, I know (I'm sorry, I couldn't help it again) that I have gone through my 5th phone in the past 2 years, but I generally have bad luck when it comes to these things. Early in college, the phone holster I keep on my belt decided to fall apart just as I was standing next to a fountain, the port on my phone from early 2009 stopped connecting and I was unable to charge it anymore, my replacement to that, my Razr slipped out of my hand and slid into a sewer drain...well, you get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment