6/4/11

Day -21/The Second Inaugural

If you have been following my blog throughout 2011, you may have noticed that I have struggled to find inspiration to find something to blog about in here, at least when compared to 2010. As a consequence, I feel like Every Which Direction But Forward has sort of slipped into obscurity. Therefore, I've decided to take my blog back to the only thing that really made me feel like it had purpose: a brand spanking new 365 project.

As suggested by a friend of mine, it's probably not a bad idea, considering my impending foray to the East Coast.

That all said, I've decided to start this series at an unconventional Day Negative 21. I figure I might as well document my time prior to my exodus. Day 1 will be my first day in NYC.


So here's my apartment as it stands, 3 weeks before my flight. Expect to see a number of shots from this angle, as you will slowly see all my furniture disappear or dismantle.

No comments:

Post a Comment