6/12/11

Day -13

Talking about one's grandparents' farm seems like one of those long lost traditional Americana stories you only hear from families who have been here in the States for generations upon generations. Thing is, my grandparents' house actually is in a big farming community, and I do end up seeing strawberry fields forever.
Watsonville is a small, but growing farming community located near Santa Cruz, about an hour south of me. Most of my family gatherings have taken place out here, given the fact that my Grandmother can't travel too far nowadays. As you have seen in my pictures as of late, I do spend alot of time around big buildings, crowded streets, or even boring suburbs. Heading out here to the countryside and seeing vast amounts of near nothing is nice every now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment