6/6/11

Day -19

Since most of 2011 lacked a 365 picture a day, my blog has missed out on some major developments I had made this year. One of them was my involvement with a local filmmaker as her intern in my hopes to break into the world of film and entertainment. Working with her required a drive up into San Rafael, which if you're not familiar with Bay Area geography, is located north of San Francisco across the Golden Gate Bridge. I was only there once a week and though having to drive from San Francisco to Oakland to San Rafael and back to San Francisco was a pain, I at least got a pretty commute.

I may or may not be making this commute ever again after today, depending on how much time I can set aside for this project anymore, so I figured I might as get these shots while I can. It's too bad it was rainy today...normally you're able to see a clear view of the city alongside the bridge:



No comments:

Post a Comment