6/5/11

Day -20

I had a realization today. This is my third to the last weekend I'll be spending here in the Bay Area. Sure, with the whole being out of work for the next 3 weeks thing pretty much makes every day a weekend for me thing kinda makes renders that point obsolete, but just because I have all the time in the world doesn't mean that everyone else does (actually, it seems like for awhile I was the only one of my close friends who was on a regular 9-5 work schedule...now that I'm off it, everyone else is busy at work).

With all that, I figured I might as well use my weekends wisely in terms of spending time with people, and thus visited the golf course bar at which my number 1 bro works at. Going there requires a trip across the San Mateo bridge into my ol' hometown, Hayward.

Hayward is probably the only place in the world where I'll be able to find Tecate on tap at a golf course bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment